Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not delete java application.

victor_tsr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

could you please help with application maintenance.

Java application was deployed on HANA Cloud trial instance with Dashboard. ( it was loaded existed .WAR file , not using Eclipse).

Application has  now status as stopped , but it is possible to run it from URL.

It is not possible to stop or delete application:

Alert

Could not delete application ochat: Internal Server Error (500)

Not any other applications can be started.

Thanks,

Viktor

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Viktor,

can you undeploy it with the neo tools ?

SAP HANA Cloud Platform (undeploy command)

Cheers,

Ervin

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Just to add to that: it's probably in some hanging/erroneous state, so you might need to first stop it before undeploy. (You can also check the state by calling the status command).

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Yes, indeed, the above link mentions this too.

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Sure, just wanted to give some context why it might be needed and how to check the status.

victor_tsr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vladimir,

the application has status "stopped".

I have shown the status of application in my question. See please above.

It was solved via neo tools.

Thank You very match for your attention to my problem.

Victor

victor_tsr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Ervin,

thank You very match!

Victor

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

As I said: "it's probably in some hanging/erroneous state". Cockpit doesn't show more fine-grained states, the Console Client does. That's why I suggested to check the status also with the command.

That being said, were you able to just "neo undeploy" or did you have to execute other commands before that? This may potentially help other users who face a similar issue and come across this thread.

victor_tsr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Vladimir,

Your clarification :

"Cockpit doesn't show more fine-grained states, the Console Client does"

Is absolutely right and helpful and situation can be solved by several neo command ( status, stop, undeploy ).

I have checked status only from Cockpit and have had no info about their functioning difference.

Thanks a lot,

Victor

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Happy to hear it was still helpful to you, Victor!

So, just to clarify - you executed only "neo undeploy" and it worked for you, correct?

victor_tsr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vladimir,

executing of "neo undeploy" for this application gives the Warning: "Application [that] is not in STOPPED state."

Here we can see at once veritable status, contrary to status of application which is displayed in Cockpit.

Then must be executed command STOP . This command starts triggering of STOP request ( asynchronous execution ) .

At last application can be undeployed from Cockpit , certainly can be used command UNDEPLOY .

have a nice day,

Victor

Answers (0)