cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap log on info while adding new application server using NCo 2.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can someone please throw some light on what all necessary SAP log on info do we require while adding a new application server using the NC0 2.0

In the below steps I am currently stuck at "d."

Add an SAP proxy to the application as follows:

a. `From the VS.NET menu, choose Project Add New Item

b. Select the SAP Connector Proxy template and choose Open.

c. In the VS .NET Server explorer, right-click on SAP Servers and select Add Server.

d. Complete the SAP logon information and choose ENTER.

e. The folders BOR and Functions appear. If not, recheck your logon information.

when i enter the username, password, system number HTTP Host details then the folders BOR, Functions appear in server explorer but none of the RFC in the SAP Server appear in the list. Am i missing any necessary Log on info here.

any help would be much appreciated!

thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MarkusTolksdorf
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Mayank,

you're not giving up, do you? Why are you constantly ignoring the advise to switch to NCo 3.0 - for that you could get more support than for the outdated NCo 2.0

Best regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Markus,

thanks for your response.

I am working on Nco 2.0 due to unavailability of Nc0 3.0 at the client side, and we have only the Nc0 2.0 available here. cant download it from SAP market place, also there are multiple other reasons like infrastructure requirements. for that i need to use the Nco 2.0

would request you to kindly help with my query in the post.

MarkusTolksdorf
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Mayank,

I cannot help with your query. I can help only, if you switch to NCo 3.0. Sorry.

Best regards,

Markus

HAL9000
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Mayank,

NCo 3.0 is available for download from the SAP Service Marketplace to all SAP customers and partners free of charge.

If you cannot download it, ask your local Superadministrator (at customer/partner side) to grant your S-UserId the appropriate SMP download permission.

Best regards,

Stefan