cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Receiver channel Error - FTPEx: 550 The system cannot find the file specified

0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are getting the below error while establishing FTPS connection for an Idoc to File scenario in PI 7.1

Necessary SSL certificates are stored in NWA

Channel configuration is given below

Please let me know how to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinoth,

Check question 39 in this sap note 821267 - FAQ: XI 3.0 / PI 7.0 / PI 7.1 / PI 7.3 File Adapter

39. FTP Sender: 550 File Not Found

• Q: I have configured an FTP sender channel, which however fails to retrieve files during each polling interval. Instead, it gives an error message similar to: "550 File Not Found" (the actual wording depends of the FTP server software, which is not provided by SAP). How can I fix this?
  • A: Configure an absolute source directory (usually starting with a slash) instead of a relative one.

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vinoth,

Refer the below discussions

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinoth,

Pay attention that you have not exception about connection or certificates. Therefore, the connection is being made, the issue could be in the file permissions, the path pointed in your configuration, the file is being written when you try to catch it, the file is a shortcut...

Regards.

former_member441596
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinoth,

please configured path ,file namre and below screen is reference.

your FTP server within the network or outside of the network? if it is outside of network please take help from basis team open the firewall.

Thanks  & Regards,

Naidu

AlexanderApel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinoth,

seems like your File Adapter configuration has some failures, please check your settings

"The System cannot find the file specified. '."

regards,

Alex