cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

While trying to invoke the method. com.sap.hilo.photon.systemtray.schedule.AbstractRefreshManager.setDataSourceName(java.lang.String) of a null object loaded from local variable ‘refreshManager’

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While Scheduling Lumira Report, We are getting below error in Lumira Desktop and in Lumira Server on BI Platform:

"While trying to invoke the method. com.sap.hilo.photon.systemtray.schedule.AbstractRefreshManager.setDataSourceName(java.lang.String) of a null object loaded from local variable ‘refreshManager’ "

would you help me to resolve this problem.

Thanks,

Akkem Sreenivasulu,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

i don't quite understand - is this an error from the Deskop when using the scheduling agent?

or an error when scheduling .lums document on the Biplatform ?

please also quote your Lumira Sp version + exact BIplatform version ?

regards,

H

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henry,

We are getting the above error, after scheduling completed in Lumira Desktop. We are using Lumira Desktop 1.29.2 and BI platform 4.1.

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

if i'm not mistaken, the 'scheduling agent' which available in the Desktop is designed to integrate with  Lumira Cloud only (which is frozen on SP28 now)

To schedule a Lumira document on the BIPlatform, this is done via the BILaunchpad, and is restricted to FHSQL, Universe, BW and HANA offline documents .  (i.e. not xls, csv etc)

Regards,
H

ashutosh_rastogi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Schedule in BI platform is supported for documents using Managed Connections only, that would mean SAP BW and Universes as on today with 1.29.

No FHSQL and No HANA offline yet.

Regards,

Ashutosh

PMavinakuli
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is the explanations for the behaviours.

- Scheduling in Lumira desktop is primariliy intended to upload to cloud. But nevertheless we can still use the LD scheduling agent to refresh the documents locally.

- Having said that, we only support only limited data sources. It includes Hana , CSV and excel.

- The scheduling in LD is no way related to scheduling in LS4BIP at the moment.

Hope it clarifies all the doubts.

Thanks

Prasanna.

Answers (0)