cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to use difference indicator in case of serial number in wm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We want to post the serial number material and use the difference indicator to post the difference. It is allowing me only to post difference into source bin in LT12 transaction. We want to post the difference quantity into 999 storage type in case of serial number material. The warehouse is HU managed. How to do it.

Best regards

Amarjyoti sahoo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your configuration under (if you define stoage type as 999 then system will propose difference putaway in 999 storage type)

SPRO---LE---WM---ACTIVITIES--CONFIRMATION---DIFFERANCE INDICATOR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Thanks for reply.

I have tried to post the HU contain serial number material using the difference indicator as blank in LT12, which means difference quantity should posted to 999 storage type. But it giving error number L3A022 : " HU contain serial number. Post differences to source bin". Please advice how to proceed.

Best regards

Amarjyoti sahoo

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I look overall system then in the WM we don't have any parameter to carry forward the serial number hence serial number related correction need to be done at IM level

Could you please share the exact process / scenario what you are following might be we can look for alternate