cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Evaluation in ME65 wrong rating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

We are using the transaction ME65 to get the vendor evaluation score for audit purpose.

But we notice that there is an issue with the score.

Logically when there is no transaction for a vendor for a given period of time, the score should be zero for quality and delivery.

But we get a score of 100% for quality adherence.

I tried re evaluating the score in ME61 but still no update.

All the configurations loosk fine.

But no clue on where we are wrong.

Thanks in Advance!

Vaishnavi N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vaishnavi,

Please can you share some more details being followed in your business process, so that we can understand your situation better.

a) Is this the first time you are using Vendor evaluation based on 'Quality Score" or you had been already using it successfully till now?

b) Are you experiencing this reported issues for only a specific set of material+plant+purchase org level, or for all combination?

c) What is the inspection type you are using? Means are you using inspection type "01" or any Other custom inspection type linked to inspection lot origin "01".

d) What is the "Q-score Procedure" selected for your inspection type? Are you manually doing any changes in the material master - QM view, for this setup?

Though you already mentioned that you have checked the configurations are working fine, still I will suggest you to double-check the config and process details following the below three threads -

Nagesh's feedback: https://scn.sap.com/thread/1437458

Sujit's feedback: http://scn.sap.com/message/7226993#7226993

Shashi's feedback: http://scn.sap.com/thread/1311962

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arijit ,

Thanks for the quick update.

I have gone through those links. Could not find a solution from the same.

for your queries,

1. The plant had been using this since a long time and the users had ben correcting the data manually in a file outside SAP.

2. This is being used only for one plant and purchase org .

3. we are using standard inspection types for the same.

4. QC procedure is according to the UD code only .

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vaishnavi,

If all setup is correctly working, then I believe there is no issues form QM prospective.

Based on my understanding, the process for Vendor Evaluation based on Quality score is fully dependent on how successful UD is happening. I do not have much idea on how to get another control put in place, related to influencing UD score to as low as Zero, and impact vendor evaluation.

May there could be some enhancement build in form MM prospective to overrate the 'Valuation' in ME61, which I think you can check form SAP@MM forum.

Else, you can wait for any better response in this forum. Sorry, for my limited help here.

Thanks,

Arijit