cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B2B managed services crossgate or B2B add on

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have requirement where we want to integrate with 5 trading partners who communicate in different formats over different protocols...

like EDIFACT over AS2 , ANSI X 12 ...

Do we go with SAP II / Crossgate or seeburger or B2B add on.

Please share your thoughts.

Regards,

Dusol

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP Crossgate solution has been retired for now and starting 2017 will not be available.

As for different formats , as Eng has suggested , it depends on what expertise you have and to maintain ...

If you go for a managed B2B suite you have Open Text Managed B2B services , or if you can manage to develop and maintain in house.. choose the SAP B2B add on...

Regards,

Tauseef

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks End , Mohd and Nithin...

I did not know crossgate was not available.

We will have to go by B2B add on, but would be nice to have it as a managed service

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dusol,

We had different interfaces for Canada,LATAM and Europe. Hence the B2B format expected for Europe was EDIFACT and for Canada & LATAM it was ANSI X12, which we perfectly did it using the B2B add-on provided by SAP.

Hence my suggestion would be to go for B2B Add-on. And as Eng suggested please make sure it is included in your PO license.

Regards,

Nitin

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dusol

If you are on Process Orchestration and do not already have Seeburger, I'd suggest going for B2B Add-on as it would be included in PO licensing (since Sep 2014).

Between B2B Add on and Crossgate depends on your organization really. If you have internal expertise in PI and EDI, then you can go for B2B Add-on and develop your own integration solutions. If you don't have any expertise and don't want to have it, then maybe Crossgate might be a viable option.

Regards

Eng Swee