cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Four Party Entitled to Dispose Material in One Bin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How can we get one bin for four party entitled to dispose material in one bin, material is same in all party entitled to dispose.

Standard System is giving four different bins for four party entitled to dispose if material is same but our business requirement is to take in one bin.

Sap Pandit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is your strategy in the storage type? You need to allow mixed storage as described by C K Reddy, - but there is not really a strategy except fixed bins enforcing a mixed storage.

Brgds

Juergen

---

Want to learn EWM?

Check for EWM courses @ https://training.sap.com/curriculum/scm_ewm

Get a SAP Learning Hub Subscription: https://training.sap.com/shop/learninghub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen

Please find attached storage type settings in this screen shot

I am using Fixed Bin Strategy with Addition to Existing/Empty Bin, but system is not allowing me to take two party entitled to dispose material in one bin.

Please guide me, it is very critical for our go live.

Sap Pandit

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you try with removing the 'Split During Putaway' and  ' early capacity check ' ?

Actual these can impact on quantities, but any how check once, either these are restricting...

But ' mixed Praties Ent ' filed should be blank,

C K Reddy

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hm, that information here: "Standard System is giving four different bins for four party entitled to dispose if material is same" made me think, because you have marked in your screenshot that there are a max of 2 bins allowed. How can the system then use four bins?

The problem is that this assignment of the bins is done with a party entitled to dispose. Did you manually assign the bins? I guess not. So the system assigns to bins automatically. Have you checked the bin assignment in the transaction /scwm/binmat? My guess is that you have 4 bins automatically assigned for the material, each one for one party entitled to dispose.

Proposal: assign the bins manually. See if it works then.

Brgds

Juergen

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check the 'mix.Paries Ent' filed in the storage typ ?

below is the information available about that field activation.

Mixed Parties Entitled to Dispose for the Same Product

Controls whether a product in a bin or HU is allowed to have more than one party entitled to dispose. If the field is blank, different parties entitled to dispose are allowed. If it is selected, the product can only have one.

Dependencies

If the available quantity level for the storage type is set to Storage Bin, then this field is completely independent from other storage type settings. However, if the available quantity level is set to Highest-Level HU, the following dependencies exist:

• Mixed Storage must be set either to 1  - Several Non-Mixed HUs with the Same Product/Batch or to 2 - Several HUs with Different Batches of the Same Product..

• Mixed Storage in HU must also be set either to 1  - Several Non-Mixed HUs with the Same Product/Batch or to 2 - Several HUs with Different Batches of the Same Product.

C K Reddy