Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account assignment group change in billing item

Kaitlin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello.

I have 2 types of invoices, F2 and another used for billing services initiated in SM module - don't know the original source but it has document category P, debit memo. In F2 I can change the account assignment group (Acct asgnmt grp field) and select any entry from the existing list but in the second the field is greyed out.

Could somebody reply and explain what's controlling this field's changeability?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Kaitlin
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you all for the swift replies.

The same field behaves differently in different documents at creation time, sorry for not mentioning that. So no posting exists as neither of the documents have been saved.

Same question, why the field is editable in F2 and greyed out in the service invoice?

Thank you.

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please share the screenshot for both the documents.

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For second one i.e. debit memo the accounting document is already created and for this reason AAG is coming as grade out.

Thanks.

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually account assignment group will automatically determined form the customer and materiel master data, if you do not maintain this manually you can maintained at order level or invoice level since if it's not maintained accounting entries won't get posted, please check whether accounting entries got posted or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the posting status (accounting document) for both the invoices.

May be for the Debit memo the posting would have happened already and hence the acc assignment gp is non-editable, whereas in other case, the posting wouldnt have happened.

Regards