Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to close ZMIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I created the ZMIN(2) of the ZMIN(1)

how to close ZMIN(2) automatically when the user closes ZMIN(1) ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In order to force the closure of a document when the successor document is closed, you can check in SM34 , view cluster AIC_SETTINGS.

The document type ZMIN should then have a SET_PREDOC action in the status 'Confirmed' and/or 'Withdrawn'.

You can search SCN for details about how to set the SET_PREDOC action. You can take as examples the SMHF settings, they have a SET_PREDOC that closes the related SMCR, together with a PREDOC_CAN_BE_SET consistency check and more settings to fine-tune the logic.

SAP KBA 1936582 can also help here.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. this is similar to what I'm looking for, but it does not work

i try close ZMIN then 1003 in E0003

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If the status 'Confirmed' in your status schema is E0008, what is E0003? You are setting E0003 in the previous document when setting the status to E0008.

Also, if there is more than one successor document , all of them have to reach status E0008 (this is the function of the 'Specify Required Status for Successor documents' setting).

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Confirmed is status E0008 of ZMIN. E0003 is status Complited of Task (1003)

i create 1 ZMIN .. from ZMIN i create Task 1003... i try confirmed ZMIN, Task stay "in process"

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is the task a transaction type? Did you create it as a copy of a ChaRM or ITSM transaction type?

If you created it from scratch, some more configuration might be needed in order to include it in the SOCM framework actions.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

Former Member
0 Kudos

task (1003) is standart document of SAP SM7.1 but this is not transaction type

Former Member
0 Kudos

or how to deny close ZMIN if сreate a task's 1003 and task is not executed