cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Task TS76308051 in Error and Workflow not updating path with finished status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are trying to setup an access request workflow. The role selected does not need a role approver and should get provisioned at the end of the stage however the workflow hangs without proceeding further. On debugging the work item task TS76308051 is in error in the log. Tried reviewing the task, its linkages and activations. I went through the provisioning configurations, plug in configs and workflow setup to make sure nothing there are no miss outs. We are on 10.1 SP12 level. The instance status of the request is as below.

The debug logs are as below

Can you please check and let me know if I am missing any thing here to fix the issue ....  It is a single stage path and the request should end since there are no approvals required for this role scenario.

Thanks in advance for your inputs,.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

is there anything in SWIA logs as to why this has failed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen,

Explored the task a little bit further and the error logs in detail are attached - Curious if there is a way to address the issue -

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check if Task id is General task or Not,if not change to general task by using tcode:PFTC

once changed to general task,activate the workflows using tcode:SWDD

Regards

Baithi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

The task is marked as background task already - checked that in SPRO already and I had these tasks and agents checked before generating my workflow.

Hi Colleen,

SWIA has the the same error too -

Hi Plaban,

I have a separate path for roles with approvers and that's hanging in the same state - So I think its not an issue with stage or path but the ability of the workflow to move it forward (Update , provision and finish) the request.

Thanks for all the inputs guys ! Appreciate if you have any inputs or questions.

~Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved the issue with further analysis - The path is redirecting itself to an older version of MSMP Rule id hence creating the issue - Old versions are deactivated and the re-generation made the end of path values flow through the task and complete it.

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if role does not need a role approver, then why it has been sent to a path which has a stage. Route this role to a path, with no stages. Else, configure security team as role approver and approve it.

regards

plaban