cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IAM - firefighters users Documentation

0 Kudos

Hello Good Morning 

¿could you tell me please, of what way (IAM tool) could help me with the controls of the firefighters users ?

I would like to have some documentation about it or link to know more about it topic please

thanks a lot for your anser

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198652
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

SAP IDM –GRC integration is  utilized by importing all the roles to IDM from GRC, users/Manager requesting for the roles (Imported from GRC) via IDM UI, Risk Management in GRC, based on the result provisioning to the target system(by GRC or IDM) .

For Firefigher as there is no specific roles in GRC and it should be handled only via GRC, from IDM there is no option to handle this functionality at present.Check below link for more functionality of IDM GRC.

http://a248.g.akamai.net/n/248/420835/c91e2282f67314702b2c50a0201673e9935e4a1341103bb64c81e2046412d1...

Regards,

Jaya

0 Kudos

thanks a lot for your information

have a nice day

regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

At the present time there is no connectivity between IDM and GRC to manage Firefighter access, although it has been something that people have asked about.

If there is particular functionality you are interested in, might I suggest that you go over to the SAP IDM Idea Place and share your thoughts?

Regards,

Matt

0 Kudos

thanks a lot for your information

have anice day

regards

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Juan,

Please note helpful answers and close out the question.

Thanks,

Matt