cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't create (house) bank account in NWBC

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm working on SAP S/4HANA ON-PREMISE 1511.

I have a problem in creating house bank account.

In particular, I have performed the following actions:

1) Customizing at following path: Financial Supply Chain Management -> Cash and Liquidity Management -> Bank Account management -> Basic Settings. I define “Number Ranges for Bank Account Technical IDs” and “Number Ranges for Change Requests”.

2) I access tcode NWBC with role SAP_SFIN_CASH_MANAGER. I create a New House Bank through “Change House banks (FI12_HBANK)”

3) Then I go to "Manage bank account" menu to create a new bank account but when I push the button "NEW BANK ACCOUNT" no action is performed.

So I can't create the bank account to link to my house bank.

Any help is very appreciated!

Thanks in advance for helping.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Landi,

I am stuck with same issue. Clicking on create bank group and bank account doesn't give any result. If you have resolved the issue please share the solution with us.

Best Regards,

Mayuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

For S4HANA OP 1511 SP1 and SP2, you can apply note 2325472 to enable NWBC for BAM and BAM Lite. Plesae be advised that PFCG role SAP_SFIN_CASH_MANAGER is required for NWBC users.

Regards,

Lei

Developer of Bank Account Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giovanni,

Please refer to Bank Account Management Lite

If you have S4HANA OP1511 SP01 installed/upgraded, please apply note 2294218 to fix a navigation issue in Fiori launchpad.

Regards,

Lei

0 Kudos

I resolved applying note 2294218; becareful because is not complete, add the parameters CR_ID and WI_ID, in BankAccount-manageChangeRequest, and in the execution of transaction /UI2/APPDESC_GET, the catalog id was "SAP_SFIN_BC_BAM".

Hope this help u

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You may check the complete process to create House Bank and configuration steps:

http://www.stechies.com/7-major-steps-sap-fico-bank-accounting-configuration/

Hope this will help in resolving your query!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Landi,

Please access the app Manage Bank Accounts via Fiori Launchpad in S/4 HANA OP 1511,

access via NWBC has not been supported anymore.

You can still create house bank accounts in app Manage Bank Accounts, tab connectivity path.

Please refer to help document below.

https://uacp.hana.ondemand.com/http.svc/rc/PRODUCTION/e3a9cc548fcecc38e10000000a441470/1511%20001/en...

Regards,

Shuhang
Product Owner of Bank Account Management

0 Kudos

Hi Xie

When i access to the app Manage Bank Account as the link you sent us says, do not appears Connectivity Path...

i already assigned the roles indicated by Help.sap and create rules, etc...

Could help me to know what iam missing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

You have to open a bank account from the list. In the opened bank account view, there is a tab named 'Connectivity Path', in which you can add house bank account.

Regards,

Lei

0 Kudos

Hi Landi

I Have the same Error, i already can create the bank account and the house bank, but i dont know where create the "house bank account"...

Let us know how you did it.

thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Landi,

We have a similar issue, were you able to resolve this?

Thanks

Lalitha