cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DBIF_REPO_INTERNAL_ERROR after kernel update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I´m trying to update the kernel of my system from 700 to 721 in accordance with note 1713986. After the update disp+work and message server are running but I can´t logon in SAP, I get the error DBIF_REPO_INTERNAL_ERROR occurred P1=ABAP gen. In the dev files I have lots of error DBIF_REPOR_INTERNAL_ERROR during program generation.

SAP ECC 6.0 on windows 2003 server 32 bits and mss sql server 2005 SP3

Any help will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you share SAP Basis release & SP level?

Regards

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP Basis release 700, sp level 31, I need load sp level 32 but in check_requirements is mandatory upadte r3trans version before, so that I need update the kernel

Regards.

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the information. I think you have to run the SGEN after upgrade the new kernel from NW 7.0 to 7.21. from the SAP Note 1713986 refer the point number 7.3

Regards

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for  reply, I can´t run SGEN because I can´t login in SAP

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could see below error written in trace file.

***LOG BZW=> error -60        on compression/decompression using <SYSSEL>   [dbrepolo     543]

B  DBREPO: program: <SYSSEL>                             

Try patching lib_dbsl and R3trans file to latest version and check.

Regards,

Prithviraj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

know sap is running and I can login, problem solved after download & decompress again exe.sar and exedb.sar from other server, for certain reason sapcar do not decompress all the flies the first time, perhaps because I was triying to decompress  in a PC with windows 7. Kernel upgraded to 721 _REL.

Thanks.

Teo Pérez

Answers (0)