cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check the status of snapshot jobs in IBP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

There are few copy operators scheduled in our application.

Can someone let us know how to check the status of these copy operator jobs from excel or UI?

Click on the "Status" button in "Advanced" option in excel only shows few records and I couldn't sort it by date also.

Thanks in Advance

Anil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Irmi_Kuntze
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

In some cases I recognized as well  that you have an error  without the hyperlink

If you cannot find out  on your own by checking the configuration  you will probably need to open an  OSS message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Irmhild,

Can you please explain how to check using Web UI Configuration?

Thanks and Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

If Error is not hyperlink, then as Irmi mentioned you need to raise OSS for this. Regarding your last question, I did not get what you want to check from Web UI Configuration? Do you want to check job logs from web UI, if so, this is not possible.

Best regards

Rinju Mukherjee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rinju,

As Irmhild mentioned "If you cannot find out  on your own by checking the configuration then we have to raise a OSS message",  I was keen to know whether I could find anything in Web UI to help me with this before going for OSS message.

Thanks and Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

From Web UI, you can check the configuration of the copy operator (or any other type of operator). That you can do that from 'Manage Planning Operators' screen.

Best regards

Rinju Mukherjee

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anil,

Incase the status is error which means the job has failed.You can click on the error for detailed information.

Thanks,

Deep Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

If your job fails the status of the job will show as error and clicking on the hyperlink you will get the message showing the reason for failure.

Thanks,

Subya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anil,

Operators jobs are visible from 'Status' option only. It displays all the jobs of that particular operators. If you executed job in batch mode, it will be shown in 'Status'.

You cannot sort it but by default it is sorted. Latest job appears at the top.

Regards

Rinju Mukherjee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you're reply Rinju,

In my case few jobs have failed and I need to check why they have failed. How can I do that?

It only shows the link to excel for jobs which are in "completed" and "repetitively scheduled" ones.

Where can I see why the job has failed and details.

Thanks and Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

if job fails, the status should be 'Error'. How did you know that the job failed?

Best regards

Rinju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rinju,

I can see the Status as "Error". But the problem is, its not a hyper link and hence couldn't find the root cause of why the job has failed.

Thanks and Regards,

Anil