Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only 0.000 SS1 of material XXXX BBBB available - Error message in Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Greetings!!!

I have created a batch " BBBB " for a material XXXX . Now there is no stock available(0 quantity) for that material with the Batch "BBBB".

When I create a delivery(type - LF) for the material " XXXX" and enter the Batch as " BBBB" (which is having 0 stock) at main item level ( Item overview screen), system gives the Error message as  "Only 0.000 SS1 of material XXXX BBBB available".

But when I enter the same batch number in the batch split screen, system allows to save the delivery even though there is no stock in that particular batch. This should not happen. I want the same error message in batch split screen also.

Note: I am using item category TAN for the main item and Z*** item category for the Batch split item. Also the option "automatic batch determination"option is not marked in both item categories.

Please help me to know why the error message not displayed in Batch split screen when we enter a batch which is having 0 stock.

Let me know if you require more information on this.

Thank you.

Regards,

Rakkimuthu C

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello RC,

availlity check off on delivery item category.

please find attached screen shot for ref.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer/Shiva,

Thanks a lot for the response.

I have checked both the Item category TAN and the Z*** item category. 

Yes .As you both said, Availability check field is marked as "X - Do not check availability" for the Z*** item category.

I have changed it and checked . It working as expected.

Thanks again:)

Regards,

Rakkimuthu C

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check in t.code 0VLP, for these item categories TAN and Z***, what values are set up in the field AvailCkOff? It looks both item categories carry different values.

Regards,