Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC ERROR(URGENT)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

I have an idoc issue..

There is an error 'Item categoy not maintained'.

Messa type is YWHSCN

I am unaware of this msg type.. but i guess it is related to shipping..

How shoul i proceed now

Do i require to see the shipping documnent.. if yes

how should i see

waitin for rreplies..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check idoc in we02 and from there u can goto the place where the error is pointin to by luking into the status record....maybe one of the segment fields is not filled with data. in we82 u can check to which idoc type the message type is linked to

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you use (put) any item category inside your IDOC ?

if so check it with someone from SD

(or yourself) if this item cat exists (is possible for document that you create)

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have checked in vl03.. there is item category ziit for which idoc is not workin

There is no field of item category in aNY SEGMENT OF IDOC..

I have seen that for item category ZTAN, idocs are being successfully posted..

Plzz help me out

waitin 4 ur reply

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i think this might be related to screen exit also. we had a similar issue in the past related to idoc but unable to recollect it....will keep u posted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

just check whether ziit item cat is listed for the shipto party which is in the idoc data.........check with some SD person to know how to resolve your this functional issue......

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have checked the idoc data but there is no such field of item category in any segment.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. check the idoc type if that field exits in segments

2. check if this is a mandatory field in SO

3. if yes then u may need to debug O/B or I/B f/n module to see if this is handeled.

As i said before this field could be a screen exit also for which u need to check if the data is posting or not. This flow might differ when u do a mannual transaction and a posting via IDoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

in idoc data, see the MATNR field for item code.......this item code will have a item category in your MM system internally......so while posting the idoc, r/3 is giving you the error that "'Item categoy not maintained'" because internally that item has an item category defined which is not listed for that shipto party of your idoc....you can check with your MM person to know the item category of the items in your idoc.....

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta