Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Solving in SAP PO

former_member269717
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am working on a File2File Scenario in SAP PO.

Deployment is successful, but when I check in WSNavigator, I see the process in error

Maybe, my question sounds very stupid, but, I am not able to make out what the error. Even the error log tab is disabled.(attached a screen shot)

Can someone Please help!

Regards,

Prerna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prerna

The following is an excellent resource for troubleshooting BPM. You will need the appropriate authorization for it (covered in the blog).

In general, I'd suggest you click on Show Process Flow to see which part of the process is causing the error, subsequently check the Error Log.

Regards

Eng Swee

former_member269717
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank You Eng Swee for your help!

Now at least I know the error.

Below is the error:

Process 'OperationMappingPool' set to In Error
A technical error occured during invocation of operation 'OM_File2File' of interface 'demosapcom_saptestprocess_OM_File2FilePortType': 'Could not invoke service reference name 900448bf-7958-4184-86d4-b479060896ae, component name demo.sap.com~sap~test~process~BPMcomponent, application name demo.sap.com/sap~test~process.'. Further information: root exception Message 'RESOURCE_EXCEPTION: Either Software component version with GUID:256d1cd2dc7311e59e82000000b44ae2 or operations mapping with GUID:a9a9978a994f34349ee004724832f875 not found in Integration Directory{}. Check if required operations mapping and Software component version are available in Integration Directory.
'; message ID 'n/a'; log ID 'C000AC1001440D9F0000000200001B38'

Could you Please help me with this

Regards,

Prerna

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prerna,

Open your process in NWDS.

Make sure your service reference points to XI and approriate Business component is maintained in the service reference. And if your using any operation mapping you should select Local system checkbox.

If you do any changes re-deploy.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like it cannot find the Operation Mapping.

Check if required operations mapping and Software component version are available in Integration Directory.

Did you deploy it in the same environment where you imported the OM definition as a WSDL? Can you check if you activated the OM?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prerna,

Do you need any transformation?, in a File2File if you don't want any change you can do a passthorugh scenario without ESR objects ().

Have you checked your operation mapping in the test tab?

Regards.