cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mystery case : SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog.

former_member229310
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are on single stack PI 7.4,  i have a scenario proxy to mail adapter. The mail adapter is failing with below error.

Consider after the error, if i resend the message from RWB the message goes in success. If I test the payload from  PI test then it goes in success but when I trigger from SAP proxy it is ending with below error.

Transmitting the message to endpoint <local> using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: Failed to call the endpoint  [null "null"]; nested exception caused by: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.util.XMLScanException: Cant parse the document; nested exception caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog.

1) There is a suggestion given by Shabarish and Li, tried them where they suggested to remove the SWCV in the sender agreement.  As we are on ICO we removed the SWCV ,  tried this approach but did not help.

2) Also tried to test with SI   stateless XI 3.0  as suggested by Li but still no luck

This scenario is  XML data from proxy to be passed as text file as an attachment and sent  in the email. The email with text file attachment is working correctly when I pass the test data va RWB. The payload is same picked from MONI of ECC.

Any  suggestion is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Harsha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari

Can you share the config of your mail receiver channel?

Can you also add MessageLoggerBean in the receiver channel just before the MailAdapterBean is called? This will log a version of the message prior to the execution of the mail adapter. Refer to the blog below on how to use it.

Once you added it and rerun a test from both RWB and proxy, try to compare the contents of the payload that is logged as well as any attachments? If there are differences, that might be the cause of the problem. If you still can't resolve it, please provide screenshot of the payload and attachments for both successful and erroneous case.

Regards

Eng Swee

former_member229310
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We had a problem in the UDF where the dynamic content were not retrieved into main document from the payload. 

Thanks for your time for helping out and giving a tip.

Answers (0)