cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mergedog parameter has been changed

0 Kudos

Hello folks,

When I login customer system and check some parameters, I found that the following mergedog parameters were been changed, and looks like they are not changed by customer either. I tried to find if there has any SAP Note to mention about what's 'number_merge_token' means, looks like this is not a default parameter, but no good luck, I cannot find any explanations about why those parameter been changed and why 'number_merge_token' has been enabled.

Customer are running on HANA 102.02, BW on HANA, the system was migrated from MS SQL.

FILE_NAMESECTIONPARAMETER_NAMECONFIGURED_VALUE
indexserver.inimergedogauto_merge_decision_funcDMS>5000 and (DUC<0.1 or 0.05*DRC>=DUC)
indexserver.inimergedogcritical_merge_decision_funcDMS>12000 and (DUC<0.1 or 0.05*DRC>=DUC)
indexserver.inimergedognum_merge_token200

Thanks.

Tian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tian,

I think the parameters are set during SAPinst.

Regards,

Ning

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Ning. So I supposed that if you check" keep after import", then after migration, it will be changed like that? if they did't check , it should be set to default value in HANA ?

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tian Song,

Yes, I agree.

Regards,

Ning

0 Kudos

Excellent, Ning, thanks a lot.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, that's helpful. I have included this question and the screenshot now also in SAP Note 2186744.

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

That's great.

Regards,

Ning

0 Kudos

Thanks Martin. That's very helpful.

Tian