Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTM

carlos_perez8
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all

I would like to filter some sales orders in the CTM execution. Is there any way to do that just for some specific sales orders?

Our requirements is to include in the ctm execution some orders.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Carlos,

Is this material specific i.e. you want to include sales orders for limited materials? If yes, then you can do this by master data selection profile.

If you are using sales order & scheduling agreements then you can use order selection profile (for demands) by including one category. This is on planning scope tab.

If above doesn't help let us know your precise requirement.

Regards

Rahul

carlos_perez8
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

We are using sales order and scheduling agreements, but we want just to run ctm for several sales orders.

For example, I want to run ctm for sales orders XXXX, XXXXX1,and XXXXXX3.

Thanks

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the reason for this? This is just for sake of testing or this is business requirement? If its business requirement then what is the difference between these sales orders and others. Example, if for material A we have two sales order but want to execute CTM for only one, then what's the difference between these two?

Are you not going to plan remaining sales orders?

Considering above only you can develop solution accordingly. Could you share these details though options could be filtering such sales orders (CIF) or mapping these two separately in APO with different order type in ECC, etc.

Regards

Rahul