cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

711/712 Tracking

Former Member
0 Kudos

At my company we are trying to find a way to check what specific locations were affected by a 711/712 transaction through MB1A. We have been looking through multiple transactions as well as creating our own queries. We are able to find the storage location through MB51 and the material document number but we would like to run a full report on specific bins if possible. This for a WM storage type. Thank you in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Try SE16N, table LINV. I think this will give you what you are looking for.

Cheers

A

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

He don't get anything into LINV if he posts only adjustments manually in MM, this is the tragedy of following wrong processes. I wonder where this myth started. SCN is full of discussions and documents explaining the steps of a physical inventory, so I really wonder from where this idea comes to post only MM adjustments. How do those people use WM at all?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Very good point ....... as always .

I'm just hoping that the MB1A reference in the original question is a 'misunderstanding'.

Cheers

A

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are mixing two things.

First you mentioned that you are looking for storage location where were affected by a 711/ 712 transaction (711 /712 is a movement type and not transaction) through MB1A --- 711 / 712 is a WM movement typen and you will initiate this from WM only MB1A is an IM transaction hence it is not advisable to use IM transaction for WM activity

second query is for report - Could you please elaborate more in detail what is your expectation, what should be the selection parameter and what detail do you expect in report

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am curious why your using MB1A and not LI21 but no matter, the source bin is mentioned in the material document MSEG-LGPLA

Just create a simple SQVI query to read MSEG for a full report on specific bins (filtering on bins and movement type and so on)

Totally possible with SQVI reading MSEG

EDIT: I need to start checking if anyone else has responded if I leave my screen for awhile and then post reply 🙂

Message was edited by: Jacob Rose

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What strange process do you do? Why are you doing a physical count for WM in  MM transactions?

Please read OSS note 1557004 - Movement type 712 usw. should not be used in MM-transactions

If you don't find the bin in the material document MSEG-LGPLA then it is probably not easy to determine it at all.

What happens in your WM after you have posted the MM transaction, do you have a TR or TO?

How do you adjust the differences that you posted in MM in WM?