SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revised Budget

former_member778197
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a project that will go live in the end of march. We are working on QA system. We transfer budget data from BW system to FM using T.Code FMCYCOPI_BW. We implemented period wise control using fund. Our customer use fiscal year from April to March. The end of september, They entry revised budget in BPS system. This revised budget means a new budget for residual 6 months. T.Code FMCYCOPI has a update mode field. I am choosing 0 ( reset and overwrite )  update mode. I send a new amount from BW. For example I send 1000 EUR. But the system is calculate different  amount.  For example 300 EUR or - 150 EUR. I checked table FMBDT. The system calculates the difference between FMBDT-TSL01 ( with transaction ENTR ) and a new amount from BW. What I want that I just want to see 1000 EUR for AVC as new budget after 6th month.

Please Can you guide me about this issue?

Thank you very much

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean to say that the budget is not overwritten, but added/subtracted? What SAP release are you with? There is a note 941002 - FMCYCOPI_CO: update mode 'Reset and Overwrite' does not work, but it applies to ECC 6.00. I wonder if you are not in later release already.

Regards,

Eli

P.S. If you raise this question with SAP, they might ask you to implement first note 1603527 - Technical Note for BCS retractor

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean to say that the budget is not overwritten, but added/subtracted? What SAP release are you with? There is a note 941002 - FMCYCOPI_CO: update mode 'Reset and Overwrite' does not work, but it applies to ECC 6.00. I wonder if you are not in later release already.

Regards,

Eli

P.S. If you raise this question with SAP, they might ask you to implement first note 1603527 - Technical Note for BCS retractor

0 Kudos

Hi Eli

Thank you for replying.

Our system is 6.00. I searched oss note but couldnt find.  I think you said note will solve this issue.

Thank you very much

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK, try it and keep me posted...

0 Kudos

Hi Eli

I implemented note that you said but it is not still overwrite.

I will try to explain test that I made. I entry budget 5000 EUR for April ( for fund M1 ). I consumed the budget completely. When I run T.code FMAVCR02 I see 0 EUR as available amount. Consumable budget 5.000 EUR and Consumed budget 5.000 EUR. Then I go to FMCYCOPI_BW and send 1000 EUR for same fund, fund center and commitment item with 0 update mode. The system displays -4000 EUR ( 1000 EUR - 5000 EUR ). But I want to send just 1000 EUR. Why is it consider old budget??? Can you guide me about this?

Thank you very much

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It displays -4000 in available budget or in inscribed budget? If in available budget, then it's perfectly correct.

0 Kudos

Hi Eli

I see -4000 EUR in FMCYCOPI_BW.

0 Kudos

The amounts are different.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Where do you see (-4000)? I cannot see such a number on your screenshot. But, I do see 1,000.

0 Kudos

Eli there are different amounts. İnitial row is same my test. my budget is 29.930,65 and I consumed all budget. Available budget 0. Using FMCYCOPI_BW I send 1000 and  I see this amount -28.930,65 ( 1000 - 29.930,65 )

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So? It's completely correct... you had budget of 29K, you want to put only 1K with 'overwrite' option. Hence, the system has to deduct 28K. Maybe, you confusion results from the fact that what you see on the screen is the document to be posted and not the final result.

Bottom line: I see no problem...

0 Kudos

That is excatly true. I was run the program test mode. It worked very good.

Thank you very much Eli