cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with uploading excel into webdynpro

0 Kudos

Hello All,

In my application I have a requirement to download( only few columns of the webdynpro ALV table) into excel ( with out loosing leading zeros )  and change the content of the excel and upload it back into the table.

I am using XML transformation so that I can keep leading zeros while downloading the excel, My download code works perfect,

But while uploading I am getting exception. Please suggest how can I upload xml transformed excel file into my internal table

I am using below Code to download my internal table

where <ft_dyntable> is my internal table to be downloaded and lt_fieldcat has corresponding fieldcatalog

lo_data type ref to data

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What exception are you getting?. Can you provide the snap shot of exception?

Thanks

KH

0 Kudos

http://zevolving.com/2013/11/abap-webdynpro-upload-excel-file-using-class-cl_fdt_xl_spreadsheet/

I am trying to upload the data as per the blog above and  getting the error while creating the object for the class, But The strange thing is if I create a new excel file, copy and paste the downloaded file content into the new excel file this code( upload ) works perfect

the below object is not getting created,  and catch cx_fdt_excel_core is happening, But I am not getting any

specific message into lv_msg.