cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS Mobile ALV Editable/interactive display

0 Kudos

Hi

I am working with ALV, using custom control, I am able to display the data how ever on my notebook browser the entire row of the  is displayed where I have more number of fields. When i look on the motorola 9090 windows browser the ALV grid looks ugly wrapped down the number of columns to number of rows. Please help by suggesting a way to have the grid look neatly and I am also looking to display a interactive grid with editable column and and a push button on each row. For now i have marked the edit = 'X' on the column that I wish to make it editable. Still on the browser I notice the column is not editable. Please also advice if this is possible in ITS mobile. I have used MOBILE4 style to generate the HTML templet

I have also used the ~ALVGRIDPAGESIZE parameter in my service.

Thanks in advance

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

You can check for the supported functions in ALV in SAP note 1037715.

Regards,

Cris

0 Kudos

Hi Cris,

I have tried using ~ALVgridpagesize 10, just the row of the ALV is displayed in the browser with out the grid lines like in a .txt file , when opened on the mobile browser the columns are wrapped and displayed very ugly.

I need to display some editable column, i will also need to have a button on the row level. which when clicked needs to call a screen to get further input. please let me know if there is any example wiki code or some document to achieve this.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

all you need to do is create a module pool program with all the required functionalities that you want - create screens with dimensions 16*20 for RF gun devices, keep the layout as simple as possible, add as many screens as you want to avoid pop-ups (as the original device is already small). That way, the editing and onClick functionalities will automatically be taken care of.

Blog:

All you would have remaining to do is make it look neat using CSS and make changes in the HTML templates that are generated from the module pool program screens.

Blog for styling:

0 Kudos

Hi Utkarsha,

Thank you for your reply, I have already considered both the links. How ever my ALV is not displayed correctly I am not getting the table looks and more over the row which is editable on my GUI is not editable on the browser.  If you had come across any ALV example please help to pass the link. I am also looking for push buttons in ALV for every row of the table.

Search help on the screen fields and ALV fields. Please help as his is very urgent. I had searched but could'nt find any example for ALV. Eventually those links provided by you I referred to build my ITS service in the begining they are very helpful

Thanks & Regards

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Experts, Please any one throw some light here, for both ALV and search help for the screen fields. I could not find any solution, I am still passing the parameters in my ITS, Since now i decided to go with steploops instead of ALV grid i removed the ~ALVGRIDPAGESIZE parameter.

Service for the dialogue screen

SICF service

Regards

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I was able to create Search help, in the module pool screen i missed to set the possible entries option to 2 to display the F4 button always before generating the HTML templet. Now search help for all other fields works fine.

But for date field I am not able to get the calender display area. Any suggestions to achieve this.

Regards

Ravi

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

is this calendar issue when using ITSMobile or WEBGUI service?

If it is WEBGUI check the steps in note

2233835 - Wrong Format for Date Picker Input Field

for testing the program: RSDEMO_CALENDAR_CONTROL

Regards,

Oisin

0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

I am working on ITS Mobile.

Regards

Ravi

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

The calendar control is not among the supported screen elements in ITSmobile.

You can find the list of supported screen elements in SAP note 1037715.

Regards,

Cris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well, your ALV is getting displayed completely. The only thing you want is to remove the wrap onto the next line.

I would suggest increasing the width of the overall table in the generated HTML template. You will just need to add a few css classes and change the 'body' and 'table' tag classes in this template generated for the ALV.

For information on how to do that, refer blog:

and thread:   and

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Thank you Utkarsha, I have started using step loop instead of using ALV grid. Now I am stuck with having search help function for certain fields on the browser screen. Please help to suggest how to achieve the search help function. In my ITS service I have used the  ~itsmobileSearchhelpShowCUA to "X". Still I am not able to achieve the search help function.

Thanks in advance

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Could you provide the following information:

- Kernel version and patch level

- SAP_BASIS version (SAPKBxxxxx format)

Kind Regards,

Gerard Ward

Support Engineer

0 Kudos

Hi Gerard,

The kernel version is 721, and the Pach is as below.

SAP_BASIS7310007SAPKB73107

Regards

Ravi