Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flavor Changes not being retained upon saving in SAP Personas 2 sp3

former_member105930
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I thought I would ask here if anyone has come across this issue at all  before I log an official call.

I am near the end of a new build and noticed today that a script change that I made did not appear to have saved.

To put it simply I added 2 new steps to a script - a Refresh screen action, and a Push button action.

I saved the change and successfully ran the script.

A little later I logged out of Personas, and shut my browser down. Upon logging back into Personas, I noticed that the changes that I had previously saved did not exist. I added the 2 steps again, saved, and like before the changes were retained UNTIL, I logged out of the  browser and back in, whereupon the changes again, had disappeared.

I have tried this on the following browsers: Firefox 38.3.0 and IE11 and get the same issue happening.

Is this something anyone else has had?

At this point in time I can no longer save any changes for this reason,

thanks,

Ian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

I haven't seen this issue before. Do you have the latest SL client from the following Note? If you have the latest client, kindly create an incident and we will investigate.

1964257 - Cumulative Patch Information for SAP Screen Personas Release 1.0/ Release 2.0

Best regards

Kranthi

former_member105930
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kranthi,

Based upon your recommendation I have now logged an incident.

Many thanks,

Ian

former_member105930
Active Participant
0 Kudos

For anyone else who has had this issue, the issue was due to a bug in a previous version of Personas Silverlight version which is fixed now that we are on.

Compressing the flavor clears the history and resolves this issue

Answers (0)