cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Role SAP_GRC_BCR_EMPLOYEE profile not generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we are using the fiori apps for 10.1. . I followed all the steps. While generating role SAP_GRC_BCR_EMPLOYEE and Manager, the authorizations of the role is in red. Initially while generating the role it prompted the template and i selected the Do not select templates and tried to generate. but the authorizations are in red. I am getting a message 'Role doesnt contain active authorizations'.

Do we have to select any template or without generation  will the apps work without giving this role to user or do we have to upload any files

Please suggest.

Regards,

Ravi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

SAP_GRC_BCR_EMPLOYEE role contains Role Menu nodes, but no authorization data.

Best Regards,

Zoltan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

Zoltan's already given the answer but it comes down to these roles are only to provide the Fiori Groups and Catalogues so you can see them on the screen

SAP standard roles are a guideline only. The SAP Developer are advised to put what they build into a role so it's available (stumbled on this in help.sap). In general, you copy what you want out of the roles and build your own

Don't maintain the role directly as next support packs, etc could overwrite them.

You'll need to run STAUTHRACE on the functionality to see what services and other access is required. Add the services via the menu so you can leverage SU24.

Regards

Colleen