cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial Closing Cockpit with S/4 HANA Finance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Does anyone know if Financial Closing Cockpit funcionality works with S/4 HANA Finance? Is it compatible?

SAP isn't clear about this. I only found one document from SAP that mentions "Closing cockpit functionality is no longer maintained with SAP S/4HANA. Closing operations functionality can still be used", but they don't mention what is the funcionality equivalent available.

If so, how can i manage the following tasks with S/4 HANA Finance (without FCC):

• Maintain period end closing tasks list;
  • Perform closing tasks from task list;
  • Monitorize which tasks are already done and which are delayed;

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Henrique

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Henrique and all,

Sorry for being away and not updating this page.

So here is what I think is your options for closing cockpit:-

1) FCC is one which were removed from 1511 sp0 and i think the above link and details send by Tatiana helps

2) on Closing cockpit- you still get it i.e. closing cockpit in 1511 sp0 it is available in core and you can use it.

I hope this help, but there is a lot of changes so to check whether it is available one should check their solution install base.

Regards

Rishab

thomas_kunze
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear all,

with SAP S/4HANA 1511 or higher on-premise you can only use the SAP Financial Closing cockpit Add On 2.0 (latest support pack for that is SP8) with Tcodes FCLOCO*
--> this requires the SAP FCc license

Tcode CLOCO* are not working anymore under SAP S/4HANA 1511 or higher. Saying that the free version of CC and the SAP Financial Closing cockpit (version which requires a license, but using Tcode CLOCO*, based on the business functions local close) are not working anymore.

Customer who have got the SAP FCc license but still using the old version based on the business functions can easily upgrade to SAP FCc Add on 2.0 as this is the same license.

Regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Henrique,

On the FCC & Closing cockpit, both are available with S/4 HANA 1511.

For FCC you need additional license

For closing cockpit you wont.

For FCC you will get Fiori apps and use them for closing process.

For CC you wont get this.

In CC & FCC :-

• Maintain period end closing tasks list;--Yes and both  FCC & CC can do it
  • Perform closing tasks from task list;--Yes and both  FCC & CC can do it
  • Monitorize which tasks are already done and which are delayed;-Yes and both  FCC & CC can do it

Hope this helps, if so please close the thread and it helps other looking for same item.

Regards

Rishab

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rishab,

as per the Fiori App reference Library  the FCC apps are relevant only  for Business suite

could you please let us know how did you manage to enable them on S/4 HANA ?

Many Thanks

Pandu

0 Kudos

Hello Rishab,

Note 2332547 says that the standard closing cockpit will not be supported in S/4HANA 1511 and 1610.

And it's not possible to turn the business function for FCC on in the S/4HANA System.

How can you use the Add-on in S/4HANA and how can you use the FIORI Apps for Financial Close?

Regards

Ulrich

0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the Simplification list document that you can find in the http://help.sap.com/s4hana_op_1511_002, the closing cockpit will not be available, but instead the Add-on Financial closing cockpit 2.0 is used.

Best regards,

Tati

0 Kudos

Hi,

In a standard customized S/4HANA System it's not possible to call the transaction, the transaction doesn't exists (FCLOCO). I imagined that you have to activate the business functions to use the Add-on Financial closing cockpit 2.0. But it's not possible to activate them (picture in the last post)

Regards

Ulrich