SAP for Mill Products Discussions
Explore conversations about production optimization, resource utilization, and quality control using SAP in the mill products industry. Join in or start your own!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Value in the Co11n screen for the combined order is showing wrong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sapients,

I had created a combined order in which there are 3 operations 0010,0020,0030 for which the operational quantity is 15.173 kg ,15.435 and 14.200 kg respectively. I had confirmed  the operation 0010 for the combined order with an operational Quantity 15.173 kg . When I am going to confirm the 2nd operation, system is proposing the default value in the yield as 15.436 kg instead of 15.435 kg . Can U please guide why & how the system is giving the default value as 15.436 kg .

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Hemanth.

3 REPLIES 3

0 Kudos

Hello Hemanth,

have you tried this also with a "normal" non-combined order with the same quantities? Would this behave differently?

Thanks and regards,

Stefan

0 Kudos

Hello Stefan,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes i have tried with individual order . In co11n the system is proposing the operational quantity as default value which is working properly.But when it comes to combined order problem arises.

Please guide how to overcome this problem.

Thanks and Regards,

Hemanth.

0 Kudos

Hello Hemanth,

in this case I suggest to create a ticket under IS-MP-PP and let SAP support take a look at the specific example.

Thanks and regards,

Stefan