cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

after saving in qm01 notification is missing

0 Kudos

Hello,

I was wondering, does anyone of you had a problem with notification in qm01? After creating and saving notification there is no sign of notification in qmel or qm10. I looked at net and I found out that it may be related with workflow customizing? Do you have any idea where is the problem?

Thank you for responses

Š.D.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi I am sorry I wrote it wrong...I´m going to use action box on the right side of a notification screen. After choosing the creation icon and saving the current notification I have expected that the new notification was created but it wasn't. New poop up window appears, indeed but the notification wasn't created.

Thanks,

Duffková

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Duffková,

Please can you check the SAP note 1612839 as suggested.

Thanks,

Arijit

0 Kudos

Hi Arijit,

thanks a lot for your response. It was very helpful but in transaction SWU3 there still some red crosses with log entry (as you can see on the picture).

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Duffková

For further details please check below documents related to deadline monitoring -

https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/Deadline+Monitoring

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/00e47216-ce95-2e10-cf8f-f861e9a25...

If you need additional support, please work with your ABAP team to get it fixed.

Thanks,

Arijit

0 Kudos

Ok,

thank you for help.

Š. Duffková

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stepanka,

Need some further information before we could double check this issue.

i) Did you received any error messages as such?

ii) As soon as you hit "SAVE", does it comes out of QM01 screen without committing the numbers to the database?

iii) Are you using 'early allocation' for Notification Number for the notification type you are using (Config) or normally you are having notification numbers created after 'Saving".

iv) Are you creating notifications using external number range?

v) Are you creating quality notification number through Action Box, or by manually executing QM01?

vi) Are you using any enhancements linked to posting QN?

May be you can check if the number range for your notification type got exhausted or not. Also please can you check the below SAP notes -

455305 - QQMA0014 in IW42: I_VIQMEL not filled

415710 - IW42: Exit QQMA0014 is not passed through

1612839 - Actionbox - 'create quality notification' doesn't create new notification using transaction QM01/QM02

Please let us know your inputs.

Thanks,

Arijit