cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing/Exclusion-system should not allow to create order for material, which Is Excluded for SP & Included for YX Partner

0 Kudos

HELLO ALL,

There is a customer 12345 (SP) for which the statistical customer (YX) 56789 is assigned,

there is a material ABCDE which is in the exclusion list of the SP and inclusion list of the YX partner function.

when I create order for SP with the ABCDE material, its allowing, the requirement is it should not allow to do the same.

thanks in advance

MS.,

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash - Please don't use all CAPS in subject title or discussion body.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi venu,

thanks for the instant reply,

there is material determination exist for this material and if I enter the material ABCDE
then the mat EFGHI is determined. for EFGHI there is no listing./ exclusion is maintained.

now I maintained and checked for EFGHI
its working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no other reason except for the validity period that could hinder the functionality of exclusion in your case.

Please check in the exclusion condition record and see whether any validity period has been set. I just tried and it worked fine for me for the combination of the Customer / Material.

Please check and share the results.

Regards