Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I link My Inbox to Track Sales order / Track Purchase Order Fiori App

lino_magpantay
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm looking for a way to have my SAP My Inbox to call the Track Sales Order Fiori App or Track Purchase Order.

Is there way to do it through configurations?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

Purpose of My Inbox is to allow users to process workflows using Fiori. What is your business requirement? If you want to navigate to some other Fiori app after clicking on some button from within My Inbox for e.g., you can use cross app navigation.

User Interface Add-On for SAP NetWeaver - SAP Library

Regards,

Saurabh

lino_magpantay
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Can you give another reference / sample with step by step instructions? I research several times but didnt find a good document.

Thanks,

Ryan

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

An option is inserting a hyperlink to Track Sales Order app in workitem description.

Option 2. Generate workitem description as HTML by BADI

How to display application data in My Inbox app

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

lino_magpantay
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

We tried that but the Track Sales Order App will initially load the Sales order but it will automatically refresh then reloads the first item in the Track sales order.

Sample below:

After clicking the item in My inbox , it will load this link:

<HOST>/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/shells/abap/Fiorilaunchpad.html?sap-client=xxx#SalesOrder-track&/newdetail/SalesOrders('5007931493')

Then after 1 second, it will automatically load this :

<host>/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/shells/abap/Fiorilaunchpad.html?sap-client=xxx&sap-language=EN#WorkflowTask-displayInbox?allItems=true&listSize=150&massAction=true&/detail/<HOST>/000000431323/TaskCollection(SAP__Origin=<HOST>,InstanceID='000000431323')

Is there a configuration that can fix this?

Or if can anyone teach us on how to configure tcode : SWFVISU that will call the Track Sales Order App when I click the URL in the My Inbox App.

Regards,

Lino

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

You have a discussion for the refresh issue.

Regards,

lino_magpantay
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Yup, I open that discussion since we harcoded the URL by inserting a hyperlink but refresh issue has been encounter. Can anyone provide information on how to know what parameters will be pass to Fiori Apps? I will be needing it when inputting those values in Tcode: SWFVISU.

I tried copying the sample in OSS Note: 2178368 but it didnt work for me.

Regards,

Ryan

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

You have also other discussion for it.

Please don't mix up discussions. If it should be same discussion, you can close others and consolidate your discussions.

Regards,