Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OB02 step WT not getting created

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to work with storage process for outbound with steps OB01(Auto WT checked),OB02(Auto WT checked),OB03 without rule based.Once i create a WT for OB01,while confirming i create a pick HU and system is determining right WOCR and Storage process.But it is not changing dest bin from GI zone to pack bin.Also no WT is created for OB02. Can you please guide what could be the issue.

Regards,

Khushboo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi juergen,

I guess if AA is not maintained Route has to be determined. Its totally how they configure for the POSC and the process step.

Regards,

Rajiv

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

of course it depends how they want to configure this. But you neither need the route nor the activity area for this determination. You can use them, but it also works without.

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I Got it.Thank you Juergen

Regards,

Rajiv

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you maintain the WPT for internal HU movement ( std is 3070 ) against the OB02 ?

C K Reddy

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes that is maintained.

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Check the settings in ' Optimize Work Center Determination in Goods Issue'

Spro-Img-SCM Extended Warehouse Management-Extended Warehouse Management-Master Data-Work Center-Optimize Work Center Determination in Goods Issue

2. check the external step is maintained in the WC

3. Check the master data attributes for WC : T Code : /SCWM/TWORKST - Define Master Data Attributes

C K Reddy

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Thankyou for the response but they are also in place.

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

how are your setting for the process oriented storage control and the step OB02. And you do not have to use the AA.

Brgds

Juergen

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

I have mentioned dest data with bin in ob02 step and their is no rule based checked.ob03 is blank and with rule based.

WPT does not have destination  data ,i have maintained in Easy access-->Settings --> Shipping and Receiving-->Staging area and door determination.Can this be a problem? I am getting message in WT log "Defaults for destination bin set to 9020 0001 GI-ZONE"

Regards,

Khushboo

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

Actually i removed shipping and receiving setting and assigned dest data to WPT. It worked.This really shouldn't impact and it is strange.

Regards,

Khushboo

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

? which shipping and receiving information?

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khushboo,

you need to maintain the AA of the Product that u pick & st.ty,sec, bin of the Packing WC in order to determine Workcentre  So, it propose Pack-bin instead of GI-zone.

Path: Easy access: EWM --> master data --> work centre -->(/SCWM/PACKSTDT) Determine Work Center in Goods Issue