cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry - styling the edit screen set in a List Tile View

former_member231132
Participant
0 Kudos

I have a List Tile View on a detail screen which permits editing a row via an edit screen set.  I can't get the style to take affect in the edit screen set until after the user modifies a value.  The first screen shot below shows what the list tile looks like immediately after I've clicked the edit pencil button.  The second screen shot is right after I've changed the value in the drop down.  You can see that the description field doesn't use the correct style until after I've selected a different value in the drop down.  I've tried setting the style at the field level, screen level, and platform level, but still can't get the style to take affect correctly. I am setting the style in the edit screen set, not in the parent field screen set.  Any ideas what the problem might be?  Using WPF Agentry client 70.10.0.9 and SMP SDK 3.0.10.3.

Thanks

Tim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tim,

Have you tried with style "DetailScreenHeader" in screen field of your Edit screen?

Can you please update your SDK version to latest(SP11PL01) and give a try.

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Not that I expect it will be any different but you should also test with the latest WPF client from SDK SP11 just to confirm.  This certainly would appear to be a bug and I would recommend opening an OSS incident with support.

--Bill