Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Agentry - dynamically sorting List Tile View

I have a List Tile View on a detail screen.  The list tile view is sorted via the Fixed Sort Property on the Order property.  Within the list tile I want the user to be able to modify the value in the Order property, and after they save the change I want the list to dynamically re-sort itself.  This is working well immediately after the change is saved (the list gets re-sorted as expected), however the next time you click on the list tile the rows don't get rendered properly.    Is this type of dynamic sorting of a list tile supported in Agentry?

Thanks

Tim

Tags:
Former Member
replied

I suspect it is an issue on WPF because you are editing the tile inline.  If you executed a transaction to edit the value I would guess that it would resort when you return since it would be redrawing the list.  That would explain why it is working on iOS since that is moving to another screen to edit the row.

One way to test this would be to manually navigate to another screen and then come back to see if the list then refreshes.  Certainly you can ask for this to be changed but I would guess that for performance reasons the list is sorted when the screen is loaded and since it is a fixed sort the values are not expected to change dynamically. I would guess the same is also true on iOS as well.

Without setting up a test scenario around this I can't really say for sure.

--Bill

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question