cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serialisation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a scnerio where I want to post IDOCs in an order. All systems involved are 7.0.

Basically I wat to send for example ADRMAS and CREMAS out of the source system and make sure that ADRMAS is posted before CREMAS in the Target system.

Hopefully without BPM?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK Michal and Bhavesh,

Thank you...

Let me explain my scenario a little more as I dont think EOIO will be available in the sender file adapter.

Pick up one File... Split that file into two idocs... send those idocs to SAP System hopefully in an order so that Adramas will be posted before Cremas.

Now Michal in what you described earlier... is that possible with th above scenario?

Is it basic config without bpm? Are there any guides on this?

Also is the above scenario achievable if we used RFC or SOAP? into an RFC or BAPI exposed as a webservice

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How are you perfroming the split mapping?

1. Are you sing a BPM ---> If yes, then you can handle this inside the BPM with both the Send Steps in your BPM using the same QueueName.

2. If you are not using a BPM and are plainning to use multiple Inbound Interfaces in the interface determination ( separate mappings for each Idoc with the same source ), select <b>Maintain Interface Order at RunTime</b> and this will do the trick.

Regards

Bhavesh

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you have WAS 7.0 system that it's very easy

you just need to have a queue in XI (EOIO) processing

and specify - use queue processing in IDOC receiver adapter

also described in my book (step by step):

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/10/11/xi-new-book-mastering-idoc-business-scenarios-with-sap-xi"><b>Mastering IDoc Business Scenarios with SAP XI</b></a>

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry I retract that... it is actually flat file to SAP...

So a flat file will contain the relevant data for both which will be split in the mapping....

but how do I make sure on is posted before the other?

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For sender file adapters, make the QOS as Exactly Once In Order and give the Queue Name as any name you want.

Regards

Bhavesh