Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch number to be displayed in DS board

former_member309586
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

User wanted to have Batch number to be displayed in DS board.Can any one suggest how to bring the batch of the order in the DS board?

Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

The link below gives you steps on how to display information when you hover mouse over an operation or an order in the DS Board. 

However, I do not see "Batch Number" in the standard available fields. You probably have to create a custom field which reads this information.

Regards

AK

former_member309586
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for the response. It will be helpful if you can share the logic to get the batch number in the selection field.

Thanks a lot

Regards,

Rajesh Kumar

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

You can use BAdI /SAPAPO/RRP_IO_COL to add new fields.

Regards

AK

former_member309586
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

The given Badi BAdI /SAPAPO/RRP_IO_COL is adding fields ro Transactions /SAPAPO/RRP1 to /SAPAPO/RRP7.

My issue is related to Detail Scheduling Board (DS Board).

Wanted to Add field so that all our users can see batch number in the DS board.

Please it will be really helpful if you can suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

You use the above BAdI to add fields in receipts view and read the values using the methods RRP_USEX_COLS_GET_TEXT_02 and  RRP_USEX_COLS_FILL_02. Once you add these fields, they will show up in DS Board as well.

Regards

AK

former_member309586
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

We add field "version (Batch)" in the receipt view using the above mentioned BADI , but still we were not able to see them in the DS profile. We can see thew field in RR4 but not in DS profile.  It will really helpful if you can suggest.

Thanks a lot

Regards,

Rajesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member309586
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

It will be really helpful if anyone can suggest to display batch number in the DS board just with order number.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Rajesh Kumar

former_member309586
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can anyone suggest how we can display batch number to the process orders in DS board?

Please suggest if there any way using setting graphical settings?

Please suggest

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh Kumar

andy_yeri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Can you explain why the Batch #'s need to be seen on the DSPB? Given the functionalities supported by DSPB I do not see why there would be a provision to show batches on there.

Cheers

former_member309586
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Batch number is version in RRP3 which generates when the order is converted to process order .

As we see in DS board , when we move cursor on Order we see product number , description  , setup group and so on. Now we wanted to see Batch number as well.

Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh Kumar

andy_yeri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh - I understand the batch/version, but what is still not making "business sense" to me is why would the Schedulers/Planners need to see a batch/version # on the DSPB? what purpose will this serve?