cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachements in FPM saving to Me23N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I have requirement to upload attachment in FPM application and on saving ,it should get attached to PO and be visible at ME23N level .

Can anyone please help.

I can upload Attachment in FPM using RUIBB ,but do not know how to send it to SAP ME23N Tcode

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepa,

U can do this using below FMs.

BINARY_RELATION_CREATE_COMMIT  or  BINARY_RELATION_CREATE(Need external commit) 

Need to do the following steps,

1. U need to insert the attachment and get  the object ID .

2. and pass the this to above FM along with object type (for PO BUS2012)  and object key (PO number).

check below link.

http://friendlyabaper.blogspot.in/2008/07/oh-my-gos.html

reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh ,

Thank you for input .

If we try to test standard FPM application and attach any file,then below fields ( File _content , Attachement_ID)  are updated in Get_data method of feeder class "CL_FPMGB_ATTACHMENT" .Object_ID is blank .

Can ,you please guide, how can I use BINARY_RELATION_CREATE_COMMIT  or  BINARY_RELATION_CREATE these FM to upload file into SAP .Thank you so much for your help

FPM_OIF_COMPONENT-->FPM_TEST_ATTACHMENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepa,

The attachments stored in table SRGBTBREL. if u want to read the attachment u can  use following  FM: SO_DOCUMENT_READ_API1

for PO u should check with the below fields in the above table:

Rel type:       ATTA

instance ID:   PO number

Object type:   BUS2012

same way u can update the attachment using below FM's.

SO_DOCUMENT_UPDATE_API1

SO_DOCUMENT_INSERT_API1

regards:

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

This will help if I have to read /edit attachments saved already in SAP.

My concerns is , I am attaching attachments via FPM application as front end ,where files get saved in KPRO using RUIBB.

How should I transfer files from FPM-KPRO to SAP ME23N backend .Basically ,how to upload file in SAP from web based application .