Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPM tab is missing in Portal

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We recently moved from SAP PPM 5.0 to PPM 6.1 and while testing I found that PPM tab is missing . I have attached the screen shot compairing both the system (Development) and Testing. We have upgraded our Development system so far.

Kindly suggest what went wrong and what can be done to recover the missing tabs/fields.

Thanks & Regards
Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member589778
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Are you using Federation ? if so kindly ask Portal developer to test Federation connection.

If the federation connection is not working ask to re register again. it will work.

if You are not using Federation Kindly ask portal developer to check the standard PPM roles in PCD.

Regards,

Srinivasu.Y

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Srini.

It worked.

BR

Saurabh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Saurabh,

Hope you are doing good.

Looks like a case where the PPM related roles are missing from the user profile.
Can you check /useradmin and make sure that the user has the PPM roles assigned?

When the BPs/ SCAs are deployed, the roles should be present on the server.

You might also try a force deployment of teh PPM files again as mentioned in SAP NOTE 1715441 - and then check.

Hope this helps.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Kind Regards,

Hemanth

SAP Active Global Support

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hemanth,

Doing well. Thanks.

Yes, I checked that its not related to roles because the same roles (as in ECT and PRD) are assigned to users roles and in ECT and PRD I can see PPM tab.

Best Regards

Saurabh