cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Risk Analysis not showing any result for only one user(Sync jobs are upto date)

ganesh_srini
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone

While running a real time analysis in ACCESS MANAGEMENT-->User level simulation, I am getting a blank screen for one user.

If I simulate the same with some other user ,I can see "no violation" results coming up.

Parameter 1036 is set to "YES" and hence it should show some result and cannot be a blank screen.

All sync jobs are upto date.

Any suggestions on this.

Regards

Ganesh S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Please check the table GRACUSERCONN and check the user type of the user that you are trying to run the risk analysis, if the user_type is blank please implement SAP Note 2250690 - Some Portal Users missing in Repository Sync despite the symptoms,

Regards

Rafael

ganesh_srini
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rafael

User type has been maintained as "A" (in GRACUSERCONN) which means dialog user type as per my understanding.

Further,his ID is inactive in GRC system which I think does not matter here(clarify pls) and active in the system for which I am running the risk analysis.

How shall i proceed further.

0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

You can check also 2241518 - Risk Analysis User Level is Coming in Blank

Regards

Rafael

ganesh_srini
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rafael

Thank you first of all.

I checked the above note and also SLG1 logs related to this.

But in my case,it saYS "Risk analysis finished successfully" and no error message in SLG1

Also pls be informed that this is happeneing only for one particular user and not a generic one.

Regards

Ganesh

ganesh_srini
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rafeal

My issue is finally solved when I try selecting user type as "ALL" and then when I tried running the user level simulation report.

Thanks for all your suggestions.

Regards

Ganesh S

0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

I am glad that you solve it

Regards,

Rafael