cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC_AAE Message monitor(PI7.31)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done idoc_aae to file senario, I send  idoc with tcode:we19 in ecc successfully, and I could monitor message in pimon->Monitoring->Adapter Engine->Message Monitor. but i could't  find idoc data in pimon->monitoring->Adapter engine->IDOC Adapter Monitor with idoc number. what configurition do i miss?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AlexanderApel
Participant
0 Kudos

please check SM58 in ECC

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dazhong,

Check in SM58 as alexander Suggested.

Check in WE02(IDOC List)whether the IDOC is sent or in the error state.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no errors in WE02 and SM58. in fact i could receive the file data successfully. I just could not find the idoc data in idoc adapter monitor through idoc number.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dazhong.

Enable the persistence in the application resource and check.

(PI) No IDoc messages displayed in IDoc Monitor after a successful IDoc scenario - Technology Troubl...

AlexanderApel
Participant
0 Kudos

check your logging state in PI Integration Builder and try this config

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184948
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You sent messages from ECC and can see them in message monitor .Assuming these are idoc messages and they did not get stuck in sm58 in ECC, you should be able to see them in PI idoc monitor too.

You are checking in IDOC Adapter Monitor with idoc number , for once just give right time frame and do not give any idoc number and try searching for idoc?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I give no idoc number , and the time scope is this month, I still could not get any result.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dazhong enable the persistence and check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved, thx.