Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APP disappears from device

former_member197903
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I enrolled my device with Afaria and tap to install app store app which is deployed under Managed option.

It prompts me to install the app and i see the icon on my home screen. After few seconds it automatically disappears.

When i collected the device log, i see the below errors:

Mar  7 14:17:43 iPad profiled[131] <Notice>: (Error) MC: Could not find signer identity of managed app net.xxxx.abc

Mar  7 14:17:44 iPad mdmd[225] <Notice>: (Note ) MDM: Transaction completed. Status: 200

Mar  7 14:17:44 iPad mdmd[225] <Notice>: (Note ) MDM: Server has no commands for this device.

Mar  7 14:17:44 iPad profiled[131] <Notice>: (Error) MC: Could not find signer identity of managed app net.xxxx.abc

Mar  7 14:17:45 iPad profiled[131] <Notice>: (Error) MC: Could not find signer identity of managed app net.xxxx.abc

Mar  7 14:17:46 iPad profiled[131] <Notice>: (Note ) MC: Updating MIS trust...

Mar  7 14:17:46 iPad profiled[131] <Notice>: (Error) MC: Could not find signer identity of managed app net.xxxx.abc

Device iOS version: 9.0

Environment: SP04 HF19

Affected user / device : 1

I have reset the device, re-enrolled, Sign-out and sign-in itune store.

Regards,
VP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

volker_saier
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear VP,

Would it be possible to test the installation of this specific AppStore app directly from the AppStore?

If you get the same error, it is very likely that the AppStore distribution provisioning profile of this app is expired.

Is it possible to install other AppStore apps via Afaria?

Best regards

Volker Saier

SAP Product Support

former_member197903
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I tried installing that app from itune store and got successfully installed. But configuration details for that particular app is not getting pushed.

From Afaria other itune apps installs fine, no issues.

Regards,

VP

former_member197903
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I see this error from my xcode log. Can anyone please help me to understand what this error mean?

SecTrustEvaluate  [leaf AnchorTrusted]

Mar 10 17:10:39 India mdmd[373] <Error>:  SecTrustEvaluate  [leaf AnchorTrusted]

Mar 10 17:10:41 India mdmd[373] <Notice>: (Note ) MDM: Transaction completed. Status: 200

Mar 10 17:10:41 India mdmd[373] <Notice>: (Note ) MDM: Attempting to perform MDM request: InstalledApplicationList

Mar 10 17:10:41 India mdmd[373] <Notice>: (Note ) MC: Loaded SetupAssistant.framework

Mar 10 17:10:41 India mdmd[373] <Notice>: (Note ) MC: Loaded FrontBoardServices.framework

Mar 10 17:10:41 India mdmd[373] <Notice>: (Note ) MDM: Handling request type: InstalledApplicationList

Mar 10 17:10:41 India mdmd[373] <Error>:  SecTrustEvaluate  [leaf IssuerCommonName SubjectCommonName]

Mar 10 17:10:41 India mdmd[373] <Error>:  SecTrustEvaluate  [leaf IssuerCommonName SubjectCommonName]

Regards,

VP

former_member197903
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

Can you please help me with above post.

Regards,

VP

former_member228655
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinayak,

Can you please try to push this app store app without any configuration? What type of configurations are you using?

Thanks,
Sejal Patel
Sr. Support Engineer

former_member197903
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sejal,

This is Enterprise app. Yes i tried with no configuration but no luck.

I see this below error on device logs. may i know what this exactly mean

Regards,

VP

former_member228655
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinayak,

The error is pointing out to expiration of either distribution cert or Mobile Provisioning profile.  Please check below KBA:

Https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1943643

I hope this helps! Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you,
Sejal

former_member197903
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply,

I checked this KBA but didn't help much.

Could you please let me know this below error belongs to Afaria or Apple ?

Regards,

VP

former_member228655
Participant
0 Kudos

Afaria is responsible to push the app. So if other application are getting installed correctly then the issue seems to be with this particular enterprise application. If Afaria has to do with above error then you would see error for other apps too. Above error does not seems to be Afaria related. It points to the common name of the certificate. When you say KBA did not help, does this mean you verified that the distribution certificate and Provisioning profile aren't expired?

I would suggest to contact your developer who built this application.

Thanks,
Sejal

former_member197903
Participant
0 Kudos

This issue is for one particular user. It is working for other user with no issues. I don't think so this is certificate issue.

Tried resetting device and tried to enroll on other device but no luck.

Just i am curious to know about this below error, why i see such error on device logs

I know this is not related to Afaria, can you please give me some better insight on this above error?

Regards,

VP

former_member228655
Participant
0 Kudos

You may want to try suggestions from below forums and see if it resolves this issue. If not then engage your Apple developer/contact.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/33152151/ios-9-enterprise-app-verify-failed

https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/28497

Thanks,
Sejal

Answers (0)