cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap Fiori Extended project overwriting all the content of the parent Project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All Sap Fiori Experts,

I am new to SAP fiori and would like to know whether we can overwrite all of the content of the parent project in its extended project.

For example : I have extended a fiori project for production order confirmation containing 3 views and its respective controllers. The first view of the project contains a table displaying the production orders data from the service. This first view has 3 extension points one of which is as follows :

-- core: ExtensionPoint name="extPtMainTable"  // Extension point that can be used to replace whole table asremove is not supported by extensibility

When I replace the table with the same table id as of the parent project it gives an error saying duplicate ids and when I give a different table id it creates another table below the existing table in the parent project.

Is there any way to overwrite whole of the content of a parent project view in its extended project.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried replacing the entire view so that it shows whatever content you wish to show instead of the standard content? Check this blog for details -

Regards,

Saurabh