cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Control 10.1 Business Rule Ad-Hoc Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting below error message when testing the Ad-Hoc query for my Business Rule.

"Communication failure with remote system xxxCLNTxxx Type conflict at call of a method."

This is a business rule for the "Client Settings Changes" (table T000).  For any field I use as deficiency field from table T000, this error message pops-up during Ad-Hoc query testing.

RFC user has SAP_ALL so I am ruling out the authorization issue. Table logging is active in the backend system and T000 table changes are getting recorded.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The following note resolves the issue:

2125606 - AD-HOC query shows communication failure Part II

Best Regards, Fernando

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Fernando. That Note fixed the issue.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try the below solution

Enlarge the Maximum work process run time of the plug-in system parameter: rdisp/max_wprun_time

Reference Note:2047097

Regards

Baithi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did look at Note but not related to my issue. I haven't scheduled the job yet for the this control. I am testing the Ad-hoc query for the business rule to check if it's pulling the correct data for the control. It's failing at ad-hoc query report level.

Parameter you suggested is set to 3600. Table has has only 2 rows of changes so it should be taking more than a minute to fetch it. Also, the ad-hoc query fail immediately and not after running for long.

Thanks,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

Please check Authorisation and Authentication test in sm59 for RFC connection.

Regards,

Rishabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

No issues with SM59 connection/authorization test.

RFC user ID has SAP_ALL assigned too.