Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in importing XI service interface in SAP BPM

madhurima1
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on File - SOAP scenario where I need to pick a file and trigger SAP BPM process. I have created an inbound service interface in XI (Interface Pattern : Stateless XI 3.0) and imported in BPM to use in BPM start event. After importing the service interface in BPM project, I have changed Service Reference Type to "XI" in service reference details.After deploying, when i click on the BPM project in Application Communication to configure service group, I am getting the below error:

Error: java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method com.sap.esi.esp.itsam.ui.soa.biz.wd.servicereferencedetails.wdp.IPublicServiceRefDetailsComp$IESBConfigurationObjectElement.getIsRemoved() of a null object loaded from local variable 'configEl'.

Later, I have the Service Reference Type to "WS" in service reference details and deployed, then the service group configuration is fine. (Just to understand where the issue is).

Please help me here to understand the issue and resolve it.

Thanks in Advance

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vicky20691
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

What protocol are you using in the soap channel connecting to BPM. HTTP or XI3.0?

if you are using channel protocol as XI3.0 , then keep yur service interface as just stateless and service reference as XI. it will work.

Regards,

Vikas