cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Columns width under Role Maintenance - GRC 10.1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using GRC 10.1 with SP 12 and facinf an issue where all teh columns are squezzed under option of "Role Maintenance" in front end of GRC.

Tried adjusting the same thru setings and personalization, but no success. Is there something which can be under POWL to get this corrected. Attached is the screenshot of sme

Thanks

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nitin,

This issue has been fixed in SAP note 2283127 - 10.1: Columns not completely displayed in role maintenance and default role application. Please always take your time to search for SAP notes in the support portal, before raising any incident at SAP, (or posting a question on SCN).

For example in this case I used search term "role maintenance columns" and selected application area GRC-SAC-BRM to find the applicable SAP note.

Best Regards,

Zoltan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Zoltan. This note did resolve the issue.

Appreciated.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

If it is the same for all users, then raise a incident with SAP, as it does not seem to be an authorization issue

Regards

Plaban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Plaban,

It doesn't seems to be an authorization issue; but some kind off seetings/adjustments.

once i have made columns settings for the display, i could see only one column on the screen and have to scroll on right to view others. Attached is teh screenshot.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

-Nitin