cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirements & Receipts Generated in APO could not be moved to R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing following peculiar situation.

A FG item say P-102 is planned in APO (Requirement of a Distribution center say, 2400) .

It has a Quota arrangement of 80% / 20%.

a) 80% has to be sourced from Plant , say 1000 and

b) 20% has to be planned from Plant B, say 2300.

I noticed in Plant A (1000) the item's MRP type is X0 and procurement type is internal (E) ;

In Plant B (2300) the item's MRP type is PD and procurement type is external (F).

When I create a PIR of 400 for item P-102 in DC 2400 in APO, I could view 80 pieces in R/3 for plant 1000 properly sent thro' CIF. I also could view the same in APO in RRP3 - product view.

Also I could see 320 pieces of PIR generated in APO product view RRP3 for plant 2300. But could not see the same in R/3 MD04.

I tested the CIF configuration for  Plant 2300, but could not find any issue. I checked for configurations in 2300 for external procurement relationship etc. Everything looks fine to me.  Am I missing anything else? Can someone help me with the steps in sequence I should follow in order to view the 320 pieces of 2300 in MD04?

Thanks in advance,

Parvathy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer the below

No location 0000001930 exists for mapping entry... | SCN

Regards

Ajith Kamal TN

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check if you have maintained the distribution definition for plant 2300 /SAPAPO/CP1 for PIR and Orders.

Also check in CFM5 you have active IM for PIR and orders.

Try to create manual order and check if it gets CIF to ECC.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Brahmankar for quick response.

I checked distribution definition for PIR and it is maintained along with other parameters.

Integration model for PIR was active

Created a  manual order from APO. It got struck in the Queue for both plants 1000 & 2300. I had to release in the Queue.

But every time I have to do that for items with MRP Type PD (for 2300)

I tried to CIF a material with procurement type F (internal) for Plant 2300. I got error

"No location 2300 exists for mapping entry 2300 of cat. 1001 BSG BSG I

No mapping entry for 2300 1001 BSG I".

The above error so far never came up when I deal with Plant 1000.

Only one ECC is connected with SCM, Checked for BSG settings and found OK.

Pl advice me on steps I can take to systemically eliminate the issues in order to get a 'consistent' performance as far as plant 2300 concerned.

Regards,

Parvathy TR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Parvathy,

In SCM, transaction /SAPAPO/LOC3, what is the Business System Group for 2300?  What is the location type?

You mention that 'the Integration model for PIR is active'.  OK, but do your problematic 2300 materials actually exist in this integration model?

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks DB49 for responding.

Business system group : BSG I and Location Type is 1001

I chose 4 combinations of materials for the purpose of testing.

1) MRP Type XO; Procurement Type : E & 2) XO & F ; 3) PD; E & 4) PD & F

Results for a material in Plant 2300 - Procurement type : E; MRP Type: PD

The materials exists in Material Master;

Created Integration model for Plant & Material (Error for plant :

No mapping entry for 2300 1001 BSG I")

Created separate integration model for PPMs, PIRs, PUR Req, PO, Planned & Production orders and activated; Ignored error messages .

Tested the same for rest of the 3 Matl/MRP Type combinations and two plants (2300 & 1000)

I get errors only for plant 2300 and they are inconsistent. For plant 1000 so far there has been no error from R/3 side. At times it get stuck in the outbound queue from APO, but get cleared when released.

However for plant 2300, from APO side many times PIR, Planned order , Production order get stuck in the queue and I have to release it. 50% of the occasions MRP elements stuck in the queue could not be released.

Requested BASIS consultant to re-check RFC connections again as I do not have authorization to SM59.

Welcome other suggestions points I could have missed out.

Rgds

Parvathy TR

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check table

/SAPAPO/LOCMAP

/SAPAPO/LOC

You should have entry for the location   LOCNO = 2300 with BSG group and logical system.

and location ID should be same in both these table.

Best  Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Brahmankar for response. Please find below the location ID. Both are equal.

iKmApqbfr16HU0W01YUpXG
iKmApqbfr16HU0W01YUpXG

The BSG in both tables is "BSG I" and location type is '1001'

Regards,

Parvathy TR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Update to my message regarding RFC reset. My BASIS team has come back stating RFC has been reset. However I still get the same error for plant 2300.

No mapping entry for 2300 1001 BSG I"

Other than tables SAPAPO/LOC & SAPAPO/LOCMAP, is there any place in APO where I can view the locations with prefixes (Like for plant PL2300; For Customer :CUxxxx; For Vendors:SUxxxxxx.... ) ?

Parvathy TR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Parvathy,

What do you mean 'prefixes'?  In standard unenhanced CIF, these objects do not have prefixes in SCM.  Do your plants/customers/vendors in SCM appear with prefixes? 

Best Regards,

DB49

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

It seems like you have used some user exit  like EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_LOC_001 to have prefix before the location.

Refer SAP note 859650 - Location: Inconsistencies /SAPAPO/LOCMAP and /SAPAPO/LOC

There is program  ZMATMAP_REORG to correct inconsistency  create report in your system and execute it firstly in the test mode.

Also refer consulting note 1224130 - Location master data transfer after implementing user exit

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I

Table: /SAPAPO/LOC Displayed Fields: 16 of 92 Fixed Columns: 2 List Width 0250 X Client Location ID Location Type Location GLN DUNS+4 Time Zone Deletion Flag Address number Storage Loc. Temporary Location Longitude Latitude Precision Data Source Altitude X 800 iKmApqbfr16HU0W01YUpXG 1001 2300 0000000000000 CET 0000010070 2.183333333333000E+00 4.138333333333300E+01 0400 SAP0      0.000

I hv attached JPEG screen shot of the record to show how it looks. The above is text version.

Regards,

Parvathy TR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Brahmankar,

Looks like this is the way forward. By the way, how can I see that this user exit has been implemented in the system I am working?

The error message (/SAPAPO/LOM 077 ) confirms to the one mentioned in Note 1224130. But I get stuck after downloading Note 859650. I cd not see the codes.

1) Do I need to do anything else to download the source codes of ZMATMAP_REORG?

2) Do I need Developer Key to add the codes as per instructions in Note 859650?

Kindly help to get the codes in ZMATMAP_REORG.

Regards,

Parvathy TR

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can create the program through SE38 ZMATMAP_REORG as per the source code given the the OSS note. Program is Z program so no need of developer key. Please consult your ABAP resource.

By the way, how can I see that this user exit has been implemented in the system I am working?

Got SE38 execute Program  SNIF with selection as Customer exit and BAdi.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Brahmankar. Listed below are the BAdi implemented in the system I am working.. Out of the 9 BAdi, SMOD_APOCF001 might contain EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_LOC_001. As per the description someone has used it to define EWM locations. Mostly storage locations. Do I need to explore in any other BAdi? Definition Name         Description Text /SAPAPO/CDPS_FDISHEU FDISHEU /SAPAPO/CIF_DELTA3 /SAPAPO/CIF_DELTA3 /SAPAPO/SCM_FCSTPARA Forecast trend control parameter table processing /SAPAPO/SDP_RELDATA IGEN Shelf Life Release /SAPAPO/VS_AUTHORITY Adopt Authority Checks / Maps /SAPAPO/VS_CS_SELECT Carrier SelectionAddOn /SAPAPO/VS_FUNIT Funit Adoptions /SCWM/ESI         Test SMOD_APOCF001         EWM location definition Not sure whether I need to worry about these Customer Exits as well. Pl advice Parvathy TR

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

BAdI SMOD_APOCF001 use the method EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_LOC_001.

This BAdI enables you to edit location master data that was transferred via Core Interface (CIF) from SAP ERP when it enters SAP SCM before further processing takes place. See the SAP note: 458914

Please debug the CIF get in touch with your technical person.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Brahmankar for your continued support . Based on your guidance, I did the followings, taking help from my ABAP consultants.

They ran the program ZMATMAP_REORG and the result says "Database table /SAPAPO/LOCMAP was reorganized"

Did CIF an item in Plant 2300 and found the same error repeating. "No Location 2300 exists for mapping entry 2300 of cat. 1001 BSG BSG I"

Explored QRFC. Ref screen shot below. Error is while running Function module /SAPAPO/CIF_LOC_INBOUND.

Ran /SAPAPO/C3 and analyzed log. Almost all errors were while running program /SAPAPO/SPLCIF_GEN_MD.

Even though we re focusing on plant 2300 (Location type 1001), there are errors with other location types like 1011 etc. Once we crack 2300, all else follow suit.

Kindly advise.

Regards

Parvathy TR

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you check BAdI SMOD_APOCF001 use the method EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_LOC_001 is implemented?

For what purpose is has been implemented? What is   EWM locations?

Did you try to CIF the location by deactivating the BAdi?

Apart from that check /SCMB/SCUMAIN - Maintain Supply Chain Unit any entry for 2300 or PL2300 is there or  tables /SCMB/TOENTITYMP?

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Brahmankar for response.

As I told you Exit/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_LOC_001 was found when I used SNIF as suggested by you.

It has been used to CIF Storage locations.

I tried deactivating the BAdi, but no success so far as I have to go thro' ABAP resources.

If there is a way without help of ABAP (I believe there is a way thro' SPRO) I wd try that . Kindly guide me if you have those steps.

After running the ZProgram for reorganizing, today I ran transaction  /SCMB/SCUMAIN for Supply Chain Location 2300 - It shows 1 record (Barcelonia Plant type 1001 with BSG I) with three tabs - General, Address and Alternative.

But table /SCMB/TOENTITYMP do not have any record with Supply Chain Unit = 2300.

Kindly advise on the next step I can take.

Parvathy TR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Parvathy,

???? I believe he has already told you the next step.  Deactivate the BADI as a test.

Alternately, if you think it may be an SAP bug, open a message with SAP.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

DB49,

It is not in my hands DB. I sent a request two days back and got a message that they are waiting for clearance from admin. Kindly refer my response.

I am also considering a response provided by Ambrish Mathur on similar lines (May 14, 2008) - http://scn.sap.com/thread/860806 . Here also I have to go thro' proper channel.

Regarding referring to SAP: I do not believe this is a bug.

This system is being used as high as 20+ people. I have limited say. If this last attempt is not working, I will refrain from posting anymore queries and shall not bother anyone further.

Best Regards,

Parvathy TR

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to transaction /SCMB/SCUMAIN

Schedule a deletion job of the Supply Chain Unit/Location 2300

Which will delete the entry from /SCMB/TOENTITY  and then try to CIF the location again.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmnakar