cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is no active task list in the assigned project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I did few changes to the action profile to add few additional status to my urgent change. I copied the standard action profile SMHFHEAD and created z one and added the status and actions.

Now i am facing issue while setting the status in UC as 'In Development'. System is throwing the error as "There is no active task list in the assigned project". In Urgent Change Project cycle field is coming as blank. Can you please suggest what might be the issue.

I was able to set the status as In Development yesterday and its working fine, please suggest.

Chana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I guess you had left the project cycle to be in go live phase, You can not create urgent transports even when the project cycle is in go live phase.

Change the cycle will resolve your issue.

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My project status is in development w/o release. Infact it was working till friday and i am facing the issue from saturday onwards. can you please suggest is there any issue, i have assigned SAP ALL and tested but the result is same.

compared the action profile with other system and it is similar.

Chana

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you check once in your project, if your task list is also there and which is in sync with project cycle.

Solar_project_admin

go to the project and system landscape tab.

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

checked and both were in same phase... "In Development w/o release".

If i try to create directly Urgent change and selects the project, then project cycle is picking correctly but once i saved the document, then its disappearing from the screen and shows the message as "There is no active task list in the assigned project".

Chana

Answers (0)