cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C4C 1602: what is the "Active Pipeline" and "YTD Revenue" in Account?

nydia_duan
Discoverer

Dear C4C experts,

in C4C 1602 (the C4C system is integrated with ERP for Customer master data and Quote-to-Order), in the Customers WoC -> Accounts, when open an Account master data, there are 2 fields: "Active Pipeline" and "YTD Revenue".

Do you know what do those 2 fields mean? and how do those 2 fields calculated?

thanks a lot,

Nydia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MarkusPenn
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

YTD Revenue = Cumulated expected value of all opportunities for this account with status won and close date = this year

Active pipeline = Cumulated weigthed value of all opportunites for this account with status open or in process

In both cases a currency conversion is performed using the company currency as the target currency.

Regards,

Markus

0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

We have issue in which Customer master currency is "GBP" but in active pipeline and YTD Revenue is having currency as "EUR".

Can you please let us know that is it because of the currency is performed using the company currency as a target currency as you mentioned above.

where can we see these company currency settings ?

Thanks and regards,

Atul Chaudhari.

peednask
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Currency settings for a company can be set in Organizational Structure.

Cheers,

Sandeep

nydia_duan
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Thanks a lot for the clarification!

As you explained the YTD Revenue is calculated based on the expected value of opportunity.

Is there any field that we can check the:

1. the YTD cumulated value of the sales quote of this account?

2. the YTD cumulated value of the sales order of the this account?

thanks a lot!

Nydia

former_member232970
Participant
0 Kudos

Markus,

Are those field calculated at runtime (In case yes: Which event is responsible for this? )or are they really being stored on the account BO or any other business object?

I check the Account TI, but I dont find any binding to of the mode attribute "ActivePipeline" to any BOModel (see screenshots below).

Suppose that I want to build my own calculation logic for field "Open Opportunities", is this possible?

kind regards,

Andres

MarkusPenn
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

no, also for opportunities there is no "BO field", the value is calculated in the account UI "on the fly". If something similar is needed for sales quotes/sales orders this has to be implemented via PDI or maybe something similar can be done using embedded reporting capabilities.

Regards,

Markus

MarkusPenn
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Andres,

yes those fields are calculated at runtime (while opening the account TO / OnDataLoad), they are not stored in the account or any other BO. The calculation is done in the CIP (ABAP coding) of the account TI. As this calculation is quite time consuming (and happens during TI load) we introduced in the meanwhile also a scoping question to influence the visibility of these fields ...

To your question how to build your own calculation:

This might be possible via PDI using extension fields (concrete design of such a PDI solution has to be thought through), the better approach from my perspective would be to use embedded reporting/analytics capabilities fro such a case.

Regards,

Markus

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Hello Markus,

could you please tell me where is the scoping question to find or the question in order to control the visibility of "YTD" and "Active Pipeline" ?

Thank you very much!

Regards,

Roland