Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security Audit Enable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

we had enabled the security sometime back and it was working fine. after a month, the security log (sm20) says : "The result set for this selection was empty".

I thought that the audit logs had exceeded the storage size, thus i deleted 30 days log using sm18. On returning back to sm20, i am still encountering the same error.

I would like to know that will i need to restart my application server in order to make it active again(btw its already active, in sm19).

I need my sm20 active again!

Kindly help me clear my confusion please.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

change parameter rsau/enable to 1 for enable the Security Audit Log

Rakesh

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

change parameter rsau/enable to 1 for enable the Security Audit Log

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need not to restart your application, you are just deleting logs not any instance file or library files. So no need to restart

Thanks

Happy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the prompt replies.

Dear Happy,

I understand that I don't need to restart the server but then how can i make my security audit work ? Can U guide me to the solution please? Cuz if i change my profile parameter (as said by Rakesh) then It will be necessary for me to restart the application server.

Thanks.